Friday, July 1, 2011

And away we go?

For someone who is more often attached to a computer than not, I'm a surprisingly late entrant into the world of blogging, on reflection. Never mind, better late than never...

So now we're sitting at the airport waiting to board the red-eye to Hong Kong, and only now is it actually hitting me that we're actually going on holiday. My poor family have had to put up with me moaning about just how busy work is... This holiday has approached by stealth, to the point where it's only now that it's starting to feel like a break. Two weeks is going to rocket by, but I'd rather that over nothing at all.

So, reflections so far. The good - checking in for an international flight in five minutes flat, those Frequent Flyer status credits have paid off just a little. The bad - explosives checked (again!) at security. That's three out of three on my last international flights, I must be doing something wrong. Hmmm...

Plane awaits - next stop, Hong Kong!

3 comments:

  1. You really earned this after all these cakes and photos.
    ENJOY and keep us updated.
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helllooooo...did this work?!

    ReplyDelete